Come and join our team!!
We are a global digital solutions and professional services firm empowering business to compete by leveraging emerging technologies. Our vision is delivering cutting-edge solutions for our clients with agility, responsiveness, transparency, and integrity. We have recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing private companies.
Work, learn and grow!! We are always looking for talented and qualified people who support our company’s core values of professionalism, teamwork, work-life balance, and a family atmosphere in the workplace.
Title : Dotnet Developer
Location : Chennai
Experience : 6 – 8 Years
No. of Positions : 1
Start Date : As soon as possible.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
1. 6-8 years of .Net development experience
2. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
3. Minimum 6 years’ software development experience developing solutions
4. Minimum 6 years’ professional experience with C#.NET, SQL Server, WCF and ASP.NET
5. Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and architectures
6. Solid understanding of RESTful web services utilizing the ASP.NET Web API framework.
7. Solid understanding of web security concepts(CSRF, XSS, CORS, OWASP).
9. Solid understanding of .NET security(Authentication/Authorization)
10. Solid understanding of distributed systems and architectures, including SOA, SaaS and microservices
11. Solid understanding of ASP.NET MVC web applications.
12. Solid understanding of build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies
13. Solid understanding of SQL programming skills and MS SQL Server
14. Solid understanding in Agile software development practices
15. Solid understanding of Unit testing with mocking
16. Solid understanding of continuous integration and service abstraction
17. Solid understanding in DI/IOC and SOLID principles
18. Experience in queueing systems (Ex. ServiceBus, nServiceBus, MSMQ)
19. Desired: Practical experience with a Tier1 cloud platform (Azure or GCP)
20. Desired: UML modeling skills (use cases, sequence diagrams, state machine, deployment diagrams.