Job Type: Contract
Experience: 6 to 15 years
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related scientific or equivalent professional experience.
• At least 5+ years recent software development experience using programming languages such as Go, C, or C++ in either a professional environment or a combination of college internship and project software development experience.
• 5+ years of hands-on technical experience with DevOps tools and practices.
• Experience architecting & automating cloud native technologies and provisioning infrastructure.
• Hands-on experience with cloud development using containers such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc., serverless computing using CDN, Lambda, etc., and infrastructure code using tools such as Terraform, YAML, etc.
• Experience architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows using tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Deep knowledge of OOA/OOD concepts.
• Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
• Experience implementing and designing cloud-native security concepts, DevSecOps.
• A detail-oriented “go-getter” and “critical thinker” mindset with the courage to learn new topics and become the subject matter expert.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.