Seeking an Identity and Access Management SailPoint core developer. Candidates will be responsible for development of end to e
Seeking an Identity and Access Management SailPoint core developer. Candidates will be responsible for development of end to end Applications onboarding, product life cycle, documentation, logging/debugging. The individual will facilitate and gather requirements from our business and provide help implementing solutions to meet their needs.
• 4+ years of experience in Application Onboarding and Connector Development leveraging SailPoint IIQ
• Installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IIQ in client environments.
• Strong knowledge on RestAPI & SCIM API connectors for business application onboarding
• Design and build customer specific workflows for access certification, as well as Joiner, Mover and Leaver within IIQ.
• Demonstrated an understanding of Implementing the Business Application onboarding by using WebService and SCIM connectors.
• Implementation of Aggregation, Connector and Provisioning Rules to customize the application onboarding
• Modify OOTB workflows to meet client requirements.
• Implementation of JML Events and Custom LCM Workflows to meet the Business Requirement
• Identify and lead large and complex Continuous Improvement projects seeking opportunities to more effectively address team processes and customer needs. Guide team members on less complex Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
• Strong IAM Domain knowledge.
• Strong background in Java & Thorough understanding of IIQ implementation.
• Good knowledge of Life Cycle Management using IIQ.
• Custom task definitions, custom quicklinks, custom quicklink categories, custom emails, custom objects and custom reports
• Notification configurations for user/admin actions of request, approval, rejection or any pending action items.
• Have worked on Role provisioning and deprovisioning.
• Have strong knowledge about Active Directory Systems, SAP , Salesforce and Web Service connectors
• Implementation of custom connectors based on the client requirements
• Design and Implement the comlex approval models for critical application’s request based provisioning.
• Demonstrates an understanding of troubleshooting and configuring connectors
• Has an understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform advanced troubleshooting and create advanced workflows.
• Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes.
4+ years of proven experience in SailPoint development Hands-on experience!
Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment.
Experience in RestAPI’s & Postman client.
Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix/Linux platforms.
Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday) a plus.
Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell)
Good Experience on J2EE to handle the Sailpoint Implementations