10 years of experience in analyzing, extracting data which could be in various formats and sources. Experience in building
• 10 years of experience in analyzing, extracting data which could be in various formats and sources.
• Experience in building dimensional models – OLAP.
• Ability to articulate insights from the data and help business teams make decisions.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases (SQL etc), programming ( ETL frameworks)
• Experience in understanding the source data from various platforms and mapping them into Entity relationship model(ER) for data integration and reporting.
• Develop and maintain data architecture & data modeling best practices and guidelines for different data and analytic platforms
• Work with team leads to prioritize business and information needs
• Prepare high-level ETL mapping specifications.
• Develop complex code data scripts (Primarily SQL) for ETL
• Data Quality Control
• Troubleshoot & determine best resolution for data issues and anomalies
• Manage exploratory data analysis to support database and dashboard development required for business users.
• Ability to articulate data issues to business users and provide solutions to cleanse from source.
• Assist in development of software technical documentation
• Build fact-dimensional models for reports
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of Databases, stored procedures, optimizations of huge data.
• Experience with building the infrastructure required for data ingestion and analytics.
• Ability to fine tune report generating queries.
• Indepth knowledge of ingestion techniques, data cleaning, de-dupe, sharding, partioning.
• DE should be a fast learner who is self-motivated to explore existing data model and make connections.
• Should have strong RDBMS development experience and internals knowledge.
• Should have strong understanding of data modeling techniques and working knowledge with OLTP and OLAP systems.
Any engineering or computer degree with relevant experience.